Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mixing up first and last syllables of words..?

I am 22, just recently went to college, I noticed that when I write things get mixed up, for example I will say Wob Cebbs instead of cob webbs and this also happens when i speak, a lot! Sometimes I will also start writing a letter from inside out, if i was too write important, i may start writing at the letter o. When I was young i used to get b, d, q mixed up but isn't that normal. I find it hard to believe I have dyslexia, i don't remember when i was young..how i wrote. And my spelling and grammar skills are great i am an excellent speller and i don't have trouble reading. You can't just wake up one day with dyslexia can you..I thought it was a childhood disorder. Gosh, even writing this note out I made so many errors and had to go back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment