Friday, August 12, 2011

Omg my family is crazy?

i turned 18 on saturday and I'm already having problems. I'm home schooled so i stay at home with my grandma and grandpa while my mom(who is a single parent and rasing 4 kids by herself) is at work. Well last year in November my grandpa is 84 and had a heart attack and broke his hip, he stayed at the hospital for 4 months and went to rehab. We brought him home about the beginning of this year. And during that year i think the ambulance came to our house 5 times, because my grandma over reacts and calls 911. Well he came home from the hospital last Wednesday and he was wearing a catheter to help him pee and stuff. Well today he wanted to remove it but my grandma said no that he has to wait till Wensday. My grandpa and grandma start argueing and my grandpa calls me down from up stairs and tells me to call my mom from workI say she's at wrok she cant talk on the phone and he tells me to call her anyway so I do and my mom picks up and she talks to my mom. After talking to my mom my grandpa starts argueing AGAIN and calls me down AGAIN to call my mom. But this time my Mom dosen't pick up (which I am glad for) so then he starts cursing my mom out and im staring at him like wtf? I go upstairs and my grandma and grandpa start argueing AGAIN! The problem with my grandma is that she's too controlling she always uses people to do stuff for her. Like yesterday I had to take my grandpa to the bathroom and well he was taking a #2 and guess who had to clean his a.s.s I did! all my grandma did was sit in the living room watching t.v

No comments:

Post a Comment