Friday, August 12, 2011

Was my concern for my casual an overreaction?

We were making love (me on top and him on bottom and he was on his knees and towards the pillows at the top of the bed. Halfway thu he wedged his head between the 2 pillow and buried his face under one pillow. I got very concerned for 2 reasons 1) He was dangerously close to a gap on the back of the bed and was shifting slowly towards it. If he head wedged between the gap and was wide enough it would had trapped him and snapped his neck and 2) There was danger of suffocation under the pillows. I got concerned and asked him Could he breathe? and was he ok? but he was more concerned about the sex then his own safety. And got snappy when I suggested he didn't wedge his head under a pillow like that. Did I overreact???

No comments:

Post a Comment