Saturday, August 6, 2011

37 and a half weeks pregnant with vaginal discomfort?

Ok so thursday night me and my husband went to walmart. When we got home (we didn't stay very long at all) we were setting on the couch watching a movie. My daughter kicked and I heard a pop, but my water didn't break. My lower back started hurting extremely bad! It would occasionally move to the front but stayed constant in my back. Being my first pregnancy I was worried. So I went to the hospital and it turns out my contractions were a minute apart. They didnt want me to have her early and since I hadn't dilated or my water hadn't broken they stopped the labor and said that I also had a kidney infection after using a catheter to check my urine. They kept me on morphine and fluids all night and let me go home the next day. Now my vaginal area is burning and hurting really bad, just started last night. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow but I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this and if it caused you to go into labor? I'm a first time mom and I have no clue what all this stuff means, what causes it, or what to do. Thanks in advance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment