Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Can anyone give me a legit. explination for this?

Don't ask, but me and af ew friends like to go to graveyards and take pictures of the statues and pick up pics of apparitions. We were near the infant area and my sister took a picture of a wall with angel statues reading a book to some children. when she told us to look we didn't se anything, but she took another picture and i saw what appeared to be a humanoid silhouette, with eyes that reflected the flash of the camera. We checked the camera right away but nothing showed up on it at all. And before anything religious is said, im pagan, i have been going to this cemetery for years now, and i know people buried in there. I respect all opinions, but i am the only one, as far as this question is concerned right now, to have a smart *** comment. I have never encountered that in the past 8 years of going there. And crazy or not, cemeteries are very comforting to me usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment