Tuesday, August 9, 2011

We broke up but this happened and cant stop thinking about it?

Ok, its a long story but to cut it short, he is my first boyfriend,im 21. He cheated and we broke up,stopped talking alot of tension. Its been about 1month, saw him at Walmart, we just stared at each other. Wasnt expecting that. Went over to his house to settle and bury the drama.We got emotional Ended up making out rubbing and touching each other on the counter in his kitchen but I stopped it. (that happened after the fact he cheated,1 month went by of us not talking or seeing each other) ( actually happened yesterday :P )Im a virgin 100% waiting till marriage but he went out and cheated and I didnt find out till I went through his phone and NOW this happened? What should we do? He my first real boyfriend, I mean he was the sweetest guy ever. The best dates :( I must admit I miss his kisses,hugs,late night talks. I dont want it to be awkward because we go to the same college and most likely see him everyday :(

No comments:

Post a Comment