Sunday, August 7, 2011

What do i do with a lone guinea pig?

I was bought a pregnant guinea pig and a male guinea pig 3 days ago.. Since I've never had a guinea pig as a pet before I browsed the net for topics on how to to take care of it and set up a home for it.. They never seemed to have an appetite for anything except carrots.. The didn’t even drink water much.. Yesterday Ellie gave birth.. All three were still borns.. After browsing the net, i was advised to bury the babies.. i hoped ellie would get better.. But she just wouldn’t move and laid on her side.. She dint even have food or water.. Getting desperate using an ink filler I tried giving her some water.. But she wouldn’t take to it.. Today, she twitched a lot, and something whitish is being secreted from her eyes.. Shes still lying on her side.. And most probably will pass away.. I don’t know where I went wrong or is there something I could do.. And what should I do with the male (hammy)? Should I give him away?

No comments:

Post a Comment